Cannabis Growing, Processing, and Delivery Insurance Program
Cannabis Business Operators We Insure:
- Cultivators & Growers (Class A, B & C)
- Dispensaries & Retailers
- Product Manufacturers
- Transporters & Delivery Companies
- Property Owners & Landlords (LRO’s)
Coverage We Offer
|Commercial Property||Workers Compensation|
|Crop Coverage||Commercial Auto|
|Business Income||Excess Liability|
|General Liability||Employee Benefits|
|Product Liability||Cyber Liability|
As your cannabis business evolves, your insurance coverage should too.
Dare to compare, contact us today to get tailored cannabis insurance quote.
Insuring Success from Seed to Sale
Ted Wray, CIC (Certified Insurance Counselor) has 32 years’ experience in writing food processors and related businesses. When cannabis became legal in the State of Michigan, the transition to writing cannabis was seamless.
Ted writes coverage from “seed to sale” for cannabis growers and processors, as well as dispensaries and transporters. Ted’s expertise allows you to focus on growing your business while he tailor’s coverage for your exact needs in time.
Take the burden of insurance off your mind and talk with Ted today.
Call, text, email, or fill out the form below to learn more today.
- Office: (517) 787-0077
- Mobile: (517) 937-5669
Reasons why to do business with Craft when it comes to Cannabis:
- Many A rated markets available for medical and recreational growers, processors, manufacturers, dispensaries, provisioning centers and delivery operations.
- We can insure crops in all stages of the growth process (vegetative, flowering and harvested)
- Selling price on finished stock available
- Stated value with no coinsurance requirement on living plants available
- Business income with no coinsurance requirement
- No property maximums, our carrier can write risks with over $100m in property values
- Minimal product liability exclusions
- Attestation J
Best Program In Michigan
We’ve partnered with companies who have A-rating or better by AM Best Company. These companies have written marijuana risks for years, so they are time-tested and provide outstanding coverage.
For more information on how The Craft Agency, Inc. can cover your cannabis insurance needs contact us today.
Hear it from our Clients
“When researching insurance for our cannabis business, Ted took the time to explain insurance requirements for our business and was able to obtain the proper coverage and a competitive price. As we grow, we can count on Ted to keep us up to date with the correct coverages to protect us. I encourage others in the cannabis space to talk with Ted.”
- Jack Macejko - Macejko Industries LLC
“When we entered the cannabis business, we found out that insurance requirements were unlike past commercial insurance ventures. Ted’s expertise in knowing all aspects of the cannabis business and risks associated with them, made it much easier to navigate through what coverages were needed at the exact time. Furthermore, Ted constantly checks to make sure we’re on track with our insurance coverages.”
- Mike Lalley - Green Harvest Farms, LLC
“Ted makes it his business to know our business. It is critical that a growing company like ours be kept current with its risk management program. We feel secure in knowing that Ted is on top of our insurance needs.”
- Joe Lucas - Michiganja