Hear it from our clients

Personal Insurance

"I just want to let you know that you are phenomenal, like the best insurance agent ever!"

Linda Dake
Jackson, MI

"WOW, that is wonderful. I sure appreciate you helping us save money. I was with another company for years and they never helped save us money at ALL. They were always raising the rates and trying to find other things to get us to sign up for."

Thomas and Kelli Wadke
Jackson, MI

"I really appreciate the fact that you keep in contact with me and have done everything possible to help us. I appreciate how quick you have always gotten back with me when I have questions or any concerns. It is great doing business with someone who really cares about their customers, you don’t get that very much anymore."

Byron and Shelley Powers
Litchfield, MI

"You are still my 1%er by continuing to provide and deliver exceptional service to me. If the other 99% of businesses I pay delivered half of your conscientiousness my life would be a lot easier."

Craig Burnette
Grosse Pointe Farms, MI

"Thanks for your help and excellent service. You have helped take a great burden off my mind."

Jerry and Polly White
Spring Arbor, MI

"Thank you for working on my behalf to find this kind of discount. You are the best."

Dave Zontek
Jackson, MI

"Thanks, great service."

Sue Bradley
Jackson, MI

Business Insurance

"THANKS AGAIN for all of efforts in trying to sort this out. You treat me like I’m your only customer and I’m not even a large customer."  

Diana Beveridge
Lampco Industries

Archery Insurance

"When it comes to my company's liability, I trust God, and Craft Agency, to assist me in making my annual decision."

Jerry Wydner
VP/Hunter Safety System, Inc.

Campground Insurance

"The reason I chose to place my business insurance with Aaron Vorce and The Craft Agency, Inc, is because when I called Aaron, he responded quickly. We met and thoroughly discussed my business and how to protect it. With Craft's carrier selection, I was able to get more coverage than I've ever had and for a better price than I was paying before. The quote turnaround time was outstanding, and the customer service has been perfect. I'd highly recommend Aaron and The Craft Agency to any campground owner."

Sherrie Hewitt, Owner
Sherwood Forest Campground, Olivet, MI

Rod & Gun Club Insurance

"Our club is extremely pleased at the savings from the Craft Agency's Rod & Gun Club Insurance Program! Not only were we able to combine 4 policies into ONE, we saved over $6,000 in the process! The Craft Agency spent the time to assess our needs and really impressed us."

JB Lewis of Michigan Trapshooting

Food Processing Insurance

“We were referred to Ted by another satisfied food processor.  We are completely satisfied by his constant contact and review of our insurance needs.  With food processors having to meet stricter guidelines, we feel we have a risk management partner with Ted on our team”

Vicki Kohlstrand  - Penguin Juice Company

"Ted Wray has made it his business to know our business...his personal service helps keep me informed of important matters and coverage which impact a growing food company like mine. I strongly recommend others to seek Ted's advice."

Guadalupe Quetglas
Ann Arbor Tortilla Factory